About the Recipe
This is placeholder text. To change this content, double-click on the element and click Change Content. Want to view and manage all your collections? Click on the Content Manager button in the Add panel on the left. Here, you can make changes to your content, add new fields, create dynamic pages and more.
Your collection is already set up for you with fields and content. Add your own content or import it from a CSV file. Add fields for any type of content you want to display, such as rich text, images, and videos. Be sure to click Sync after making changes in a collection, so visitors can see your newest content on your live site.
1 tbsp peanut oil
1 tbsp crushed and finely chopped lemongrass
I tbsp minced ginger
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 white onion sliced thinly
2 small red chilies
¼ cup Thai red curry paste
1 can coconut milk
2 tbsp fish sauce
3 large potatoes diced and peeled
2 tbsp sugar (or palm sugar if available)
300g of Ololo Farm duck breast
300g of Ololo Farm duck legs
Lime juice to taste
¼ cup roughly chopped coriander
1. Heat the oil in a wok or heavy sauté pan over high heat. The moment it smokes add the lemongrass, ginger, garlic and stir-fry for one minute.
2. Add the onions and chilis and stir-fry another minute or two then stir in the curry paste until it begins to separate a little, around two minutes.
3. Pour in the coconut milk and stir well to combine. Fill the coconut milk can with water, and pout that in also.
4. Add the potatoes and the fish sauce and simmer, covered until the potatoes are tender, around 15-20 minutes then add the sugar.
5. Add salt and more fish sauce to taste and then slide in the sliced duck breast and whole legs.
6. Stir the curry well and then add the coriander and lime juice.
Serve with white rice, chapatis and kachumbari salad.